LATG Study Course - ONLY $750.00 for members!
This course is designed as a review/study course for the AALAS LATG exam. It is highly recommended that you prepare for the exam on your own time prior to taking the course so that you are prepared for the exam at the end of the week.
Course: April 25 -30, 2010
Exam: May 1, 2010
Location: Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites in Cary, NC
1. LATG Review Course registration with RTB-AALAS
· Enrollment forms are available at: http://rtbaalas.org
- Registration is limited to the first 30 registrants.
- Deadline for enrollment is April 2, 2010.
- No refunds or cancellations will be provided after April 2, 2010.
- Registration fees are inclusive of course, lodging, and meals. It does not include the AALAS manuals (you are responsible for providing your own manual and workbook). We are not able to separate course fees from lodging.
· Payment Method:
- Check: Please make checks payable to RTB AALAS and mail to: Angie Hansing
321 McIver Street
681 Eberhart Building
Greensboro, NC 27412
2. If you are planning to take the LATG Exam, enrollment with AALAS is required:
· Apply to take the LATG Exam with AALAS
- To obtain information and an application for the LATG exam, contact AALAS or visit their website at www.aalas.org.
- Apply for the exam any time between now and no later than March 13, 2010, to ensure a testing window during the dates of the review course.
- IMPORTANT: Note on the exam application that you are participating in the RTB-AALAS Review Course so that you are given the proper testing window.
§ If you elect to take the paper version of the exam on May 1, 2010, indicate the following on the form:
- Once you have received a copy of your Authorization to Test letter from AALAS indicating eligibility to take the LATG exam, fax it to Angie Hansing at (336)334-4372.
Paper and Pencil exam. Exam date: May 1, 2010;
Location: RTB-AALAS Review Course, Holiday Inn Hotel
& Suites, Cary, NC
§ If you elect to take the computerized version of the exam:
You will fill out the exam application to indicate this choice. You will then be responsible for scheduling your own test through Prometric Testing Services.
THE COMPUTERIZED VERSION OF THE TEST WILL NOT BE OFFERED AT THE COURSE.
Applications will be prioritized and enrollment will be based upon receipt of all of the following:
- Enrollment via registration form found at http://rtbaalas.org to attend the course
- RTB-AALAS Review Course payment in fullz
- If taking the paper and pencil exam May 1, confirmation from AALAS that you are eligible to take the exam.
You will receive confirmation of enrollment by email and a letter of instruction for the course will be provided at that time. If you have any questions, please contact any of the following:
Angie Hansing 336-334-5277 Program Co-Chair/Registration
Jessica Stukes 336-480-2271 Program Co-Chair
Tonya Hargett 336-334-7995 Committee Member
Please download and complete the forms below for registration.